These kits are not for anyone showing symptoms related to COVID-19. Employees must immediately leave the workplace and arrange a PCR test with their public health unit (i.e. Timiskaming Health Unit or North Bay Parry Sound Health Unit) within 24 hours if they are exhibiting symptoms. Screening kits are an added measure but all other PPE and distancing protocols must continue to be followed regardless of screening.
1. These kits are free and only available to businesses under 150 employees.
2. Each company must assign a Screening Supervisor Designate(s), who will be the contact person for the Chamber and the health unit.
3. Once your order is received and packaged you receive a confirmation email containing the date and time of your pick-up and all relevant reporting and reordering details.
4. If you have multiple businesses, please fill out one order form per business.
5. The Temagami Chamber will not be receiving our initial shipment of tests until the first week of June at the earliest. Please do not plan a "start date" for the program at your business any earlier than June 14, 2021.
1. Complete the online Self Screening Kits order form.
2. Print, sign, and bring the Provincial Antigen Screening Program form. Click here to download the agreement form; and
3. Print, sign, and bring the Temagami & District Chamber of Commerce's Liability Waiver Form.
4. You must watch the Rapid Screening Instruction Video by clicking here.
IMPORTANT: You will be asked a series of questions upon pick up to ensure you have watched the video. We will also have a tablet onsite to view the video.
1. Only arrive at your pre-designated time slot (noted in your confirmation email).
2. REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE AT ALL TIMES.
3. Wear a masks throughout the entire pick-up process.
4. Drive up and check in at the Temagami Chamber of Commerce registration (Temagami Train Station North-End - 6715 Hwy 11N) - CALL 705-569-3344 upon arrival
5. Provide the completed Provincial Antigen Screening Program form.
6. Provide the completed Chamber Liability Waiver Form.
While in your vehicle, you will be provided with a tablet to watch the required 5-minute training video. You will then be handed your 2-week supply of rapid antigen screening kits.
Your Screening Supervisor Designate will be responsible for reporting all results .
Results can only be submitted through the online portal.
Results are shared with Health Canada and the Ministry of Health Ontario.
Timiskaming Health Unit 705-647-4305 1-866-747-4305
Assessment Centres The COVID-19 Assessment Centres are clinics where people are assessed by a health-care provider and tested for COVID-19 if required. Call your local Assessment Centre directly to book an appointment. Temagami and area: 705-569-3244 Temiskaming Shores and area: 705-648-1844